With a passion for transforming manufacturing performance, The Manufacturing Institute has worked with more than 2,000 companies across the North West.
As part of our work, we deliver the DTI Manufacturing Advisory Service in the North West with free diagnostic visits and subsidised project support to help advance manufacturing performance. Since 2002, we have helped manufacturers deliver financial benefits worth £235m.
Many Cumbrian companies have worked with The Manufacturing Institute to raise their skills and boost productivity and innovation, among them New Balance, SWS, James Walker & Co, Clark Door and Bells of Lazonby.
As an independent charity, any profit created is returned to the charity and used to support our work with manufacturers and young people.
- Free diagnostic day to review processes, supply chain or innovation
- Project support – 50% subsidy available for SME’s
- Manufacturing and leadership training courses
- One day Masterclasses
- Manufacturing conferences
- Factory visits
- Manufacturers networking breakfasts
Tel: 0800 1444 109